Upper Red Lake

Beltrami County - Minnesota


  • 33 catches

  • 631 followers

  • 69 spots

Upper Red Lake is a 120,000 acre lake, 60% (72,000 acres) of which is under the jurisdiction of the Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians (Red Lake Band). The remaining 40% (48,000 acres) falls under the jurisdiction of the State of Minnesota. The collapse of...

Find Local Fishing Spots on the Interactive Map!

Already have an account? Sign in

or
*Used to locate nearby fishing activity


By signing up with Fishidy you accept the User Terms and Privacy Policy.

Upper Red Lake Fishing Reports

Recently shared catches and fishing spots

  1. Details: 15 in. Black Crappie

  2. My girlfriend and I had a great day trip to upper red! Surprisingly, our best bite was between 2-3 pm

    Walleye

    1. Scott Schulte 0
      thanks man. keep up the good fishing
    2. Scott Schulte 0
      thanks man. keep up the good fishing
    3. Derrick Barnes 0
      I believe there is 12-16” by now. this picture was a couple weeks ago when only foot traffic was allowed. I have seen some resorts letting out half-ton trucks and ...more single axel houses now. we are sitting anywhere from 3-9 inches in the brainerd area
    4. Scott Schulte 0
      how much ice do they have up on Red
    5. Scott Schulte 0
      great fish
    6. View full conversation
  3. 21 in. Walleye

    1. Robert Coleman 0
      Awesome Derrick! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    2. Buddy Pierce 0
      a real nice fish!!!
    3. View full conversation
  4. 3 man limit a few weeks back

    Walleye with a Northland UV Buck-Shot Spoons

  5. Details: 2019 Florida

    Rollie and Kevin

  6. Details: 2019 Florida

    Rollie and Kevin 15 eyes

  7. Walleye

    1. Jason Broermann 0
      8ft. Solid pink pimple but they were hitting on purple uv spoons also
    2. joe jackman 0
      How deep
    3. View full conversation
  8. Walleye

    1. Neal M 0
      Good job
    2. Robert Coleman 0
      Nice Eyes Gunner!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    3. David Sharp 0
      Holy crap that much. Forecast look real good. Next 2 weeks be makin ice.
    4. Gunner Rush 0
      Ice, 9 inch on Upper Red
    5. David Sharp 0
      Ice fishing or open water? How much ice u got over there?
    6. james hanson 0
      great bunch of fish 👍
    7. View full conversation
  9. Black Crappie with a Pink Jig head, tail and live Mjnnow

    1. Robert Coleman 0
      Lol Better than licking a Toad!😁👍👍
    2. Toni Serrata 0
      Thank you. Yes I was being silly
    3. James Camardo 0
      nice pic. made me laugh.
    4. View full conversation

Find more fishing reports in Minnesota


  • Lake Blackduck

    Blackduck Lake is a 2,596-acre lake with a maximum depth of 28 feet in Beltrami County, Minnesota. There is a DNR public water access located on the eastern shore of the lake off of County Road 30. Se...

    Followers
    84
    Catches
    9
    Spots
    25

  • Lake Gull

    Gull Lake is a 2,255 acre lake with a maximum depth of 23 feet located near the town of Tenstrike in south-central Beltrami County. There is a DNR owned public access on the west arm of the lake off o...

    Followers
    57
    Catches
    5
    Spots
    20

  • Lake Julia

    Lake Julia is a 450 acre lake with a maximum depth of 43 feet and water clarity around 6.5 feet. Shoreline development primarily consists of a moderate number of private homes and lake cabins. The Mud...

    Followers
    49
    Catches
    3
    Spots
    16

  • Blackduck Lake

    Followers
    23
    Catches
    0
    Spots
    4

Loading...