Lake of the Woods NW

Lake of the Woods - Minnesota


  • 32 catches

  • 289 followers

  • 18 spots

Lake of the Woods straddles the border between Minnesota and Canada, touching both Manitoba and Ontario.

Find Local Fishing Spots on the Interactive Map!

Already have an account? Sign in

or
*Used to locate nearby fishing activity


By signing up with Fishidy you accept the User Terms and Privacy Policy.

Lake of the Woods NW Fishing Reports

Recently shared catches and fishing spots

  1. 23 in. Walleye with a Northland Buck-Shot Flutter Spoons

    1. Scott S 0
      That's a nice one
  2. Sauger with a Northland Buck-Shot Flutter Spoons

    1. Chad Jaco 0
      Nice catch Page!!
    2. Robert Coleman 0
      Good eats there! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    3. View full conversation
  3. 23 in. Walleye with a Northland Buck-Shot Flutter Spoons

    1. Robert Coleman 0
      Nice Eye Page! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    2. Buddy Pierce 0
      beautiful fish.
    3. View full conversation
  4. Buddyโ€™s fish, took a pic and released .

    25 in. Walleye with a Rapala RipStop

    1. Robert Coleman 0
      Nice Eye! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  5. 13 inch perch

    13 in. Yellow Perch

    1. Steve Wendt 0
      Nice, coming up this evening until Sunday!
  6. check out more sweet photos @apex_outdoors3

    Muskellunge

  7. Details: Angle Outpost Resort

    Great family owned resort

    1. Deleted 0
      Hi! You're looking Cute! Message me at my wะตbpagะต.http://bit.do/AliceMayer Find me by name Alice89 I'll show you my private pics, or we can try something ...more more ;-)
      when you find me there - let me know

Find more fishing reports in Minnesota


  • Lake of the Woods SW

    Lake of the Woods straddles the border between Minnesota and Canada, touching both Manitoba and Ontario. A section of the Lake Of The Woods in Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota. A section of the La...

    Followers
    762
    Catches
    99
    Spots
    103

  • Upper Red Lake

    Upper Red Lake is a 120,000 acre lake, 60% (72,000 acres) of which is under the jurisdiction of the Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians (Red Lake Band). The remaining 40% (48,000 acres) falls under the ...

    Followers
    681
    Catches
    36
    Spots
    70

  • Lake Kabetogama

    Famous for its consistent Walleye. Trophy pike available. Excellent smallmouth numbers. Sturgeon fishing is increasing. 25,760 acres

    Followers
    532
    Catches
    95
    Spots
    79

  • Lake of the Woods SE

    Lake of the Woods straddles the border between Minnesota and Canada, touching both Manitoba and Ontario.

    Followers
    382
    Catches
    34
    Spots
    20

Loading...