A photo of krazy_kayaker's catch

Caught By

3/13/2015 4:50:48 AM

Alright guys check this out! It's called a trigger grip! Just like the reel grips just for the trigger! Should be very comfortable flipping! I got these and a few other things at the Louisiana sportsman expo and thought I'd share this one!

Catch Details

Largemouth Bass
St. Amant Ponds

The location of this catch is only visible to Fishidy members. Create a free account!



    1. krazy_kayaker 0
      I just got home had to work all night! @ChanceHuiet it's called trigger happy comfort grip the have a website and Facebook
    2. krazy_kayaker 0
      I payed 5$ at expo idk how much retail but give me a few to get home and I will get you the website! @ChanceHuiet @hatemore so comfortable flipping I used it this ...more morning
    3. hatemore 0
      Different. But a good idea!